Sometimes music can open us up to the mysteries and gifts of Advent in very particular ways. It pretty much explodes my heart with happiness when folks tell me that my own musical offerings have somehow served that purpose. So please allow me to remind you that there is still time to order my 2014 Christmas offering, CHRISTMAS: THE STORY OF STORIES, as well as my previous disc of Christmas originals (CHRISTMAS: AN IRRATIONAL SEASON), and my musical partner Spencer Capier’s CHRISTMAS INSTRUMENTAL.
Order CDs (we’ll ship right away) or instant digital downloads HERE.
(You can pick up non-seasonal music and books HERE while you’re at it.)
– BRAND NEW!
-9 Arends originals, 3 Christmas classics, and a rollicking cover of a Rich Mullins’ tune
– includes a free PDF Songbook!
– Fans will not be disappointed here; this album is classic Carolyn, with a collection of thoughtful songs that lovingly weave homespun tales and rich insights into the larger narrative of the Christmas season. – Steve Bell
– 8 Arends’ originals, plus interpretations of 4 Christmas classics
– Title and Prologue/Epilogue inspired by a poem by Madeleine L’Engle
– ***** A lush, yet simple, vibrant yet reverent Christmas album … this disc will easily become a favourite for your holiday listening collection.” – CCMPlanet
– Spencer has outdone himself here. Spirited playing, sparkling acoustics, genius arrangements; this is Christmas music somehow equally suited to soundtracking your liveliest holiday parties or your deepest Advent reflections. Guaranteed to become a perennial favourite.
Thanks for checking out the music – and a very merry Christmas to you!